Monday, October 12, 2009

Video Slideshow of Cayo


The music is a bit silly for the topic, but it has sentimental value. I heard it in a shop in Old San Juan and bought the CD. It is an early track by Mongo Santamaria called "Afro Blue," which was a precursor to his famous song, "Watermelon Man."

If you can't see this video here for some reason or if the quality is a bit low, you can watch it on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68K8_aKfzrg.

I will try to post an album on Flickr at some point, too. I will post all my good photos of people in there as well.

Much love!
B

2 comments:

  1. I've fallen in love with a place I've never been and creatures I've never met thanks to you, Ms Rebecca. Thanks for opening my eyes (and my heart) to something so beautiful. --

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH, IT'S KEN BURNS - RUUUNNNNNN

    Nice photos though. ;)

    ReplyDelete